Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DIALOGUE

Remember the dialogue prompt we did in class? The one where there was a man and a woman in a hotel room on the mediteranian, remember? That is the set up for this scene.

Man: When are you going to stop?
Narration: Silence. Just the sound of her scrummaging about finding all of the things hidden throughout the room. Her lack of response is heavy as it hangs in the air.
Man: I guess there's my answer.
Narration: He grabs at his cane and winces as he attempts to stand and slowly walk over to the balcony that over looks the Mediteranian.
Lady: It's not my fault you know.
Man: Oh, its not?! And how could you POSSIBLY believe that?! I believe this isn't what you intended to happen - you didn't try to get into it this far but guess what, ya did. And what happened to me? I got caught in the middle of it all and ended up...Like this!!!
Narration: The words are left untouched while they sink in.
Lady: I already told you, we will be safe soon. And I know somebody who can help your condition. Just five it time and it ... It should all work itself out.
Man: Yeah, since that worked out for us so far. Just look where that has gotten us!
Lady: Our disguises WILL work. Just wait - once we get on the boat we will finally be sailing to Paradise.
Narration: They hear a car approaching so they make the last finishing touches and are off in the moonlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment