Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An unfortunate combination of events.

This tragic event occered on a day that started out with such hope. One summer evening I just got off work at snoasis. Yes, I worked where the worlds greatest shaved ice is created. I was on my way to my friends house after work to bring him a delicious snow cone when I realized my feet were cold. This was what was the cause of the horrific event that occured a few seconds later.
You see, what happened was when I drove to work it was a hot sunny day so my air conditioner was full blast cold. Now that the sun was down and my A.C. was still full blasted, my feet were cold. I though, "Hey, maybe I should turn the cool air off blasting on my feet." A pretty harmless thought right? Normally this thought wouldn't cause any problems but, unfortunately, I was in a construction zone so there was no left hand turn lane.
At the moment I looked away to fix the temperature of the interior of my car, Jessepi, the goons in front of me decided to turn left and being in a costruction zone, they had no other choice but to stop in the middle of the road. All of these events added up just the wrong way to cause a collision. In result, my sweet, poor Jessepi died. He got totalled.
RIP Jesseppi. Your memories will be ever with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment